Thursday, November 24, 2011

The best start to Thanksgiving - on the rocks






     Nothing says "Happy Thanksgiving" like a morning cocktail of Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur!  My dear friend (and confidant) Margaret surprised me with this lovely gift.  Oh, she knows me so well.  I am very thankful for her this morning.

     I quote from their label -

     "An enticing blend of pumpkin, brown sugar and nutmeg combine for a smooth, creamy liqueur that is reminiscent of homemade pumpkin pie."

     May I confirm, it does taste like a pumpkin pie on the rocks!  As a girl that LOVES anything pumpkin, I believe those boys in Kentucky made this with me and my sisters in mind.  The second one was even better than the first. So good, that as I sip my third cocktail this morning, I have decided to skip the laborious task of baking all those pies, and I'll just serve my guests a glass of this.  If there is any left...

Happy Thanksgiving!  And please shop locally tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment