Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guest stars and prizes!

  
North Carolina Holly Tree
  
     Happy first day of December!  I am very excited to tell you all about some awesome things happening this month - just in time for the holidays!  First off, I proudly announce that two SURPRISE GUEST BLOGGERS will be gracing the pages of Now, where did I put my drink... !!  Each will share their own special and humorous talents in cooking, entertaining, and cocktailing (yes, I just made that word into a verb) - which you will not want to miss.   I guarantee that if you do not learn at least one new idea, use that idea at one of your holiday parties, and become the envy of all your friends and family, you will be entitled to a full refund of your money, which equals $0.00.


    Next up - it's contest time!  The rules are few, the chances of winning are great, and the prize is yet to be determined.  Doesn't that sound awesome?  Look for all the details on Friday's blog!


    I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment