Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let me pour you a Russian White Christmas!



     It only happens a few times during your life, if your lucky, that you meet someone and there is an instant and amazing connection.   You always know that the relationship is one that will last a lifetime.  It's a blessing.  It's a gift.  It's what I have with my dear friend, and now brother-in-law, Greg.  To put it in a nutshell (not that I am in any way referring to him as a "nut"), he forever inspires me with his culinary talents,  he has a personality that can instantly change the mood of a room and naturally draws people to him, and he can make me laugh without saying a word.  I couldn't love him more.

     How lucky is that?

     Greg sent me this cocktail idea from his beautiful home in Richmond, Virginia.  It should help keep him warm under that blanket of snow this Christmas.  We will surely miss him this holiday.  Especially since he does most of the cooking for my dinner.  I just take all the credit.

Greg's Russian White Christmas

Although as a family member, I am not eligible to win, I still enjoy drinking.  Why wouldn't I?

1 OZ coffee liqueur
1 OZ creme de menthe
1 OZ vodka

Top with half and half (to taste)

MIX WELL AND ENJOY


Thank you, Greg, we will.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment