Friday, December 17, 2010

On the thirteenth day of Christmas, my true love poured for me...

    


    Today I received one of my favorite entries for the 12 Cocktails of Christmas Contest from my clever sister, Deb.  Unfortunately for Deb, she is not permitted to win the contest as, one - she is my sister and it would break the "no family members can win" rule, and two - this cocktail would be better served on the 13th day of Christmas.  Sorry, Deb.


     I can, however, give a blatant plug to her website as, one - I am so proud of what she has created, and two - this is my blog and I'll plug if I want to. 






     Pyramid for Peace is the heart and soul of Deb's incredible and visionary idea that she evolved into her own successful business.  Please take a moment to check out the beautiful jewelry, ornaments and t-shirts available for SALE JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!  If you mention my blog when you place your order you will receive FREE GIFT WRAPPING AND FREE SHIPPING!  


The perfect holiday gift is the message of peace.  


Now, back to her cocktail entry...  


You may want to stock up on these ingredients early.  I use them as stocking stuffers for Babe and all my siblings.


The Last Call Cocktail
contributed by Debbie Batcha 
Pyramid for Peace

Plop 2 Lemon Lime Alka-Seltzer tablets into 4 oz. of water (tap or bottled).
Allow tablets to dissolve completely.
Enjoy!  Drink happy!

1 comment:

  1. Move over Arianna Huffington--there's a new blog in town!!

    ReplyDelete